Welcome, NSTA Educators!
Download our FREE assignment starters you can use to engage students tomorrow, inside or outside MySciLife!
We're disappointed we aren't able to attend in person, but you can access the slides from Social Learning Manager Katy Garvey's presentation, "MySciLife: A Social Media Tool for Middle School Students" at any time.
Getting Started with MySciLife
MySciLife is a free, safe social media platform that enables enriched learning and engagement for science students grades 5–9. Set up your account and start posting content, sharing resources, and exchanging comments in four easy steps:
- Sign up for your FREE MySciLife account.
- Create your first identity & class community.
- Use the Student Quick Start Guide to help your students set up their accounts (including adding a parent/guardian email address for our automated Verified Parental Consent process).
- Approve student accounts & start posting!
More Support Resources
Your time is valuable, so we've done the hard work for you! Explore the resources below to find everything you need to start using MySciLife with your class today.
- NSTA Flyer – Learn about the platform and ways you can use it to engage your students right away!
- Student Quick Start Guide – Customize with your join code and share with students so they can set up their accounts!
- *NEW* Video Tutorials – Explore our knowledge base of support articles and video tutorials to learn more about the features of MySciLife.
- Administrator Letter – Share critical information about MySciLife with your principal, department chair, or district.
- Verified Parental Consent Form – Print the form parents receive via email when their child signs up.
Have a question? Contact us: